Welcome to the NAIFA and MassMutual Partner Portal
MassMutual and the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors wanted to make it easier for current NAIFA members, and prospective NAIFA members to get all the important information from around the industry. Receive timely NAIFA advocacy and legislative updates, find educational resources that can help you boost your practice to the next level, and register for the Congressional Conference and the Performance + Purpose Conference!
Free Resources for All Advisors
The mission of the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors is to advocate for a positive legislative and regulatory environment, enhance business and professional skills, and promote the ethical conduct of our members. As part of our mission, we offer free resources that we encourage all advisors to use:
NAIFA SmartBrief: The smarter way to stay on top of the insurance and financial advising industry.
- Created by SmartBrief, a business news publisher, in partnership with NAIFA.
- A daily snapshot of what interests insurance professionals with news from The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, and other leading sources.
- Summaries of what matters to you, written by expert editors to save you time and keep you informed and prepared.
- NAIFA Solution Center: Curated content targeted to the advisor new to the industry and featuring content that focuses on special interest topics & populations
Protecting Our Financial Future: NAIFA's Advocacy Efforts
NAIFA is the only organization representing insurance and financial advisors regardless of the products they sell or the focus of their practice.
NAIFA's Special Interest Groups
NAIFA offers several special interest groups to focus on specific topics or support specific populations within the membership. Special interest groups include:
- Young Advisor Team (YAT): NAIFA's Young Advisors Team (YAT) is for members who are 40 years of age and under or within their first five years in the industry. YAT was created to ensure that young and new advisors receive the vital tools, resources, and networks necessary to succeed in the financial services industry.
- Diversity & Inclusion Task Force: The task force was put together to focus on the changing advisor population and how NAIFA can not only support, but lead the industry in promoting a more diverse and inclusive advisor population. The D&I task force hosts special events and a webinar series with notable speakers.
- Women Advisory Group: The emerging group originated by a few NAIFA women getting together to want to discuss specific issues and has grown into a community with its own content and events.
NAIFA provides thought leadership to the industry through participation in industry events, our online magazine, research and blogs.