Now Recruiting: Winter 2019 Classes
At NAIFA, we’re all about strengthening the insurance and financial services industry by helping advisors grow their knowledge and be their best at serving clients.
That’s why we’re offering you – the non-member – free access to NAIFA’s advisor development program so you can learn from the best while sampling professional benefits that come with NAIFA membership.
For just 30-minutes a week, join NAIFA leaders for live strategic discussion, industry insight and advice to put you on a path to success.
January: Thursdays @ 11 am eastern
- January 10: Learn Exceptional Prospecting Practices: Brian Haney, CLTC, CFS, CFB, LACP
- January 17: Build Your Professional Network of Mentors & Industry Colleagues: Cheryl Canzanella, LUTCF
- January 24: Be a Playmaker in the Financial Services Industry: Delvin Joyce, CLU, ChFC
- January 31: Optimize Your Time & Cash Flow: Jason Carter, LUTCF
February: Wednesdays @ 11 am eastern
- February 6: Learn Exceptional Prospecting Practices: Ashleigh Rothhammer
- February 13: Build Your Professional Network of Mentors & Industry Colleagues: Elizabeth Valenti, CLTC
- February 20: Be a Playmaker in the Financial Services Industry:
- February 27: Optimize Your Time & Cash Flow
Can’t make the 11 am ET start time? Look for the recorded edition on-demand. Register today. We promise the investment will be well worth your time.
Classes will be livestreamed and recorded so you can watch on-demand, but you will miss the benefit of live interaction with our featured advisor. Participants that attend all four weeks will receive a letter of participation signed by Jill Judd, President-Elect and Kevin Mayeux, CEO, of NAIFA and your name promoted in social media.