Standout With An LACP Certification
If you are looking to distinguish yourself in our industry, you may want to consider an LACP Certification. This certification showcases your comprehensive grasp on product knowledge, and with NAIFA’s alternate certification path, you can be certified without needing to take the exam. Check out what being certified means and the various routes to attaining your certification below.
What an LACP Certification Says About You
- A dedicated life insurance and annuity professionals who have earned the trust of their companies and the clients they serve.
- A highly experienced professional with knowledge and skills that secure the financial futures of families and businesses with solutions that empower them to thrive and prosper.
- A professional who adheres to a high standard of ethics in accordance with standards to protect client interests.
- A practitioner who monitors industry legislative and regulatory changes to ensure compliance.
- Dedicated to best business practices in accordance with the law and professional expectations to safeguard client interests.
Earn Your Certification
There are two paths currently available to achieve your LACP Certification:
- Sit for the exam.
- Opt for a professional review process in lieu of the examination if you have the appropriate experience.